Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Preparing for my 10 pound 10 day challenge....

OK so I'm starting my 10 pound 10 day challenge tomorrow sssssoooo I needed to get organised so I popped into my local shops for some groceries.



The most important thing I can tell you is organisation is key. You will have your sugar lows and grab the nearest thing too you (WHICH WE ALL REGRET LATER).



Firstly I have to make sure I have LOTS of water, I definitely won`t lose any weight being dehydrated!

Secondly my diets all about high protein, low carbs so I boiled some eggs, cut up all my meat for easy access, cut up all my salad etc.

Thirdly double I make sure you I know the content of my food, you will be surprised in some cases. Try to find food both in both carbs and fat.

Fourthly join fitday.com, I couldn't of survived without it last time. log in your food and your exercise and it gives you a good understanding of whats going on.

Fifthly have your food weighing scales on hand and your measuring spoon, your going to need them!





My Food Essentials:
  • Joint of Ham - I always make sure to buy a joint. I find the Deli meat over processed, plus you know the nutrient and calorie content. I cut the joint into parts and freeze the rest.
  • Turkey Breast - Again I buy a joint.
  • Chicken Breasts
  • Hake and Cod (with no sauce)
  • Mushrooms, Asparagus, Zucchini, Onions etc....
  • Grapes, Melon, Pineapple etc.
  • Celery and snap peas for snacking and dip in low fat hummus!
  • Cottage Cheese
  • Eggs (egg whites)
  • Coffee


I'm ready to rock and roll, I will fill you in at the end of my day......



Thanks
Abigail Konechny
www.alldolledupnow.com




Lose 10 pounds in 10 days.....

No comments:

Post a Comment