Monday, March 26, 2012

Day 6 of my 10 Pound 10 Day Challenge.

Back on my very strict VERY lean diet.

DAY 6 - On my Lose 10 pounds in 10 days.....

I decided this morning my next & final weigh in will be Day 11`s morning.



This morning I found a old photo of me on the beach, my son was about 3 months old.
I remember the day like it was yesterday, Id lost some weight and I felt great, I really thought I looked amazing but my tummy was bulging my thighs were trunks and my face was bloated. (I would of added the photo but my sons in it and I dont like him being on a public site)

So I stuck that photo to the fridge to give me a little encouragement and every time I head to the fridge I see that girl.

"That" girl I never want to see again.

Here`s my food plan today, I changed my diet up. Instead of having set meals, I had smaller high protein meals more frequent!

Breakfast
Amount                          Calories                 Fats               Carb                 Protein
2 Boiled Egg Whites            34                      .1g                   .5g                       7.2g

Meal #1
1 Cod Fillet
Amount                          Calories                 Fats               Carb                 Protein
Asian Style Basil Cod          280                      6g                   7g                        48g


Meal #2
Turkey Breast
Amount                         Calories                  Fats               Carb                 Protein
50g of Turkey breast             40                      .3g                   1.8g                    7.4g

Meal #3
1 Cod Fillet
Amount                        Calories                   Fats               Carb                 Protein
Asian Style Basil Cod        280                      6g                    7g                      48g


Meal #4
Turkey Breast
Amount                         Calories                  Fats                Carb                Protein
50g of Turkey breast           40                      .3g                  1.8g                   7.4g

Snack
Egg Whites

Amount                          Calories                 Fats                Carb                 Protein
2 Boiled Egg Whites            34                      .1g                    .5g                    7.2g

Meal #5
Ham
Amount                          Calories                 Fats                Carb                 Protein
100g Ham Sliced                272                    10.5g                   0                     26.7g



Calories Eaten: 700 Calories

Fat
(26%)
Carbs
(7%)
Protein
(67%)
Alcohol
(0%)


Exercise:

I  ran on the treadmill - 11.5 min/mile (5.2 mph) - for 60 Min's = 454 calories burned
Lifestyle Calorie Burned = 1,896 Calories Burned
454 + 1896 - 700 calories eaten = 1650 Calories deficient.
Still my water intake is VERY high!
Why do High interval training?
High interval training is when I take alternate short, quick burst of exercise with slower activities.
I usually take a moderate speed on the treadmill for 1 min and do 2 Min's of intense running. I keep repeating this for the full time on the treadmill.
It may sound crazy BUT theres a very good reason for it.
      • It burns more Calories quicker and faster - Your heart Speeds up boosting Calorie burning.
      • High interval training pushes you past plateaus bringing you to a new level of fitness.
      • Also keeps your boredom at bay.

I also tried the workout "INSANITY" by Beach body and I would totally suggest anyone to get it. I did one workout a day when i lost my 100 lbs but god it hurt but I got serious results from it.
Its definitely INSANE!!!

Hope it was a good read.

Thanks
Abigail Konechny
www.alldolledupnow.com

No comments:

Post a Comment