Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day 2 of my 10 Day 10 Pound Challenge....

OK so Day 2 is over in my "lose 10 pounds in 10 days" challenge, Still feeling good, woke up this morning not feeling as sluggish as this last couple of months.


The water is flushing out my system helping my body and mind.


I made a conscious decision this morning not to weigh myself. There is usually a big weight loss on the first weigh in and can often stick to that loss for the next couple of days. I will not weigh in until tomorrow morning.


Still drinking water A LOT and I can feel my body becoming immune to the amount of water its consuming. When I don't drink for 30 Min's I feel dehydrated!





Take Your Vitamins


Each day, take the following: Calcium (600 mg, plus 600 mg from food) and Magnesium (400 mg) – it supports bone strength and prevents fractures. Vitamin D3 (1,000 IU taken with DHA) can help prevent memory loss and heart disease. DHA (900 mg) supports memory and vision while decreasing heart attacks and stroke. Probiotics taken in spore form can help decrease infections and inflammations. Finally, a daily multivitamin will help counteract a less than perfect diet of nutrients.


Important Tricks:
  1. Eat with a small plate, it makes the mind feel there is plenty of food.
  2. OVER CHEW your food. This helps digestion.
  3. Eat SLOW. It takes the brain 8-10 Min's to understand the tummy is full. Therefore after every bite I take a sip of water to slow everything down.
So here goes:



Breakfast


I had my ham joint, I cut out all the access fat. Two Medium strawberries sliced strawberries and two egg whites. Love this breakfast.

Amount                                       Calories                  Fats                 Carbs                Protein
100g Ham Sliced                          272                         10.5g                 0                         26.7g
2 Medium Strawberries                 12                              .1g                 2.8g                        .2g
2 Boiled Egg whites                      34                              .1g                   .5g                      7.2g
Total=                                           318                         10.7g                3.2g                     34.1g


Snack

Again I made my lean Turkey breast 50g.

Amount                                       Calories                     Fats                  Carb              Protein
50g of Turkey breast                    40                               .3g                   1.8g                     7.4g


Lunch


I had a turkey salad.

Amount                                        Calories                     Fats                 Carb             Protein
100g of Turkey breast                    80                              .6g                    3.6g                 14.8g
50g of Salad leaves                        12                               0g                    1.8g                   1.2g
.5 cup of cherry tomatoes              12                              .15g                   2.9g                   .65g
5 sprays of dressing                       10                               1.2g                  1g                       .75g
Total=                                          114                             1.95g                 9.3g                 17.4g         

Snack                    

Again I made my lean Turkey breast 50g.

Amount                                     Calories                         Fats                Carb                Protein         

 50g of Turkey breast                      40                                 .3g                 1.8g                    7.4g

Dinner    





  

The same as yesterday :) minus the Turkey.

Amount                                     Calories                          Fats                Carb                Protein
Asian Style Basil Cod                 140                                 3g                    3.5g                    24g
4 Medium Mushrooms                13                                  .2g                    2.5g                      1g
4 Asparagus                                 10                                  .1g                    1.8g                   1.1g

Total:                                          163                               3.3g                   7.8g                    26.1g

 Today I consumed:            675 Calories

Fat
(24%)
Carbs
(14%)
Protein
(62%)
Alcohol
(0%)









You will notice I am VERY REPETITIVE with my food options. There are a couple of reasons for this:


  1.  If I stick to certain foods I don't need to put much energy into deciding what to eat.
  2. I know exactly what is in each of these products.
  3. I stuck to these foods on my 100 pound weight loss, therefore I know they are effective.
  4. I am an extremely repetitive person by nature so it works better for my mind :)


Exercise

Perform as much high-intensity cardio as possible. One to three sessions of cardiovascular training, five or six days a week is a good starting point for rapid weight loss. Each session should be 30 to 60 minutes in duration, but no longer. Cardio exercise is cumulative, meaning that three 15-minute workouts are just as effective as one 45-minute session.
All this information was again logged into fitday.

I ran for 1hr and 40 Min's on a treadmill at burning approximately 800 Calories.

My lifestyle consists of approximately 6 hours standing & 12 hours sedentary = 2062 calories burned.

Therefore I burnt 2862calories in exercise - 675 calories eaten = 2187calories burnt.


We will see in the morning if my diet has been working.

Thanks for checking out my blog guys, Any question please ask :)
Abigail Konechny
www.alldolledupnow.com



Lose 10 pounds in 10 days.....
Preparing for my 10 pound 10 day challenge....
Day 1 of my 10 day 10 pound Challenge... 


No comments:

Post a Comment