Thursday, March 22, 2012

Day to Evening Eyemakeup Tutorial - MAC Cosmetics are used.

On my previous post I showed you a step by step guide to a day makeup.


Now I'm going to show you how you can quickly turn that day look into a sassy night look at minimal effort.








    to














Just left work and fancy a night on the town????  Couldn't think of anything worse than re doing your makeup???

THIS TUTORIAL IS FOR YOU!!!




If you haven't checked out my blog "Daytime Makeup tutorial" check it out to recreate this look!







Next Grab your pencil brush for under eyes and apply this bright intense turquoise to under the eye.

Apply a good amount, don`t be scared, It may look a little wacky at first but as the steps progress it will start to make sense.

Eyeshadow used is the amazing MAC Cosmetics eyeshadow - Aquadisiac and the MAC brush is #219


Next I grab My Eyeshadow palette of dark greens and this time apply a small amount close to the inner eye line (underneath where the eyeliner goes)
I used MAC Cosmetics eyeshadow Plummage and again the MAC brush #219.

Next apply the black liner inside the eye line on the bottom.
I love love love MAC Cosmetics brand called "smolder" without sounding Corney - "It does exactly what it says on the tin". It blends out a dream but still has a lot of holding power.




To finish off my Evening look False lashes are a must. Apply the False lashes.
I used MAC Cosmetics lashes #7s and Duo glue.

I went over the line of the eyeliner where the lashes were attached with my eyeliner to double make sure the line is not shown.

People may know your wearing lashes but you never want them to see the connection.



I added one coat of mascara to bond the eyelashes to my eyelashes and VoilĂ  , your are ready to rock and roll!

This transformation from day to evening to approximately 10 mins...

Easy Peasy....

Any Comments or Questions ask away :) Thanks for reading guys :)
Abigail Konechny




No comments:

Post a Comment