Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Lose 10 pounds in 10 days.....

Do you follow the latest fad diets or constantly spend pockets full of money on the latest pill that makes you loose weight fastp?
P



Ever been disappointed????

I am writing this blog to help women and men loose weight. I am not affiliated with any program or trying to sell you a product. I simply want to share with you how easy it can been done with eating lean, exercising and lots of will power.

If you don't have will power this blog is not for you, for those of you who do stay tuned.
I will blog my day to day routine. This includes my diet to exercise.

My Journey








After 12 months











After giving birth to my beautiful baby boy Oscar, I had my 6 week check up. The nurse told me i was 198 pounds.......wow.....from my 120 pound frame to 198 pound was a total shock. I obviously binge ate when i was pregnant.
My husband honestly could not see a difference in me but there was a big 80 pounds difference.

 I guess love is blind.

I began my journey after that. When my son turned 1 years old i weighed 103 pounds, I am not promoting this weight at all but I felt the most comfortable there.

I have recently moved from Canada to the USA and have put on 12.3 pounds in a period of 2 months. Feeling very uncomfortable with my 5foot 3 inch frame I need to drop it for bikini season!

So here's my journey........


Start Weight : 115.3 pounds - Self weighed in the morning before any food or water.


Thanks for following me guys :)Abigail
Any questions please ask.

No comments:

Post a Comment