Friday, March 23, 2012

I Lost 4.4lb in 2 DAYS !!!

Weighed myself in this morning. Morning 3 on my 10 pounds in 10 day challenge!

I was pleasantly surprised
                                 



I LOST 4.4lbs.

A lot of this is water weight and it is VERY NORMAL to have a big loss on the first weigh in.
Don't get too comfortable and congratulate yourself too much, if you don't maintain a strict diet and keep the water intake up it will be just as easy to put back on.... 

KEEP ON GOING, LET THIS NUMBER MOTIVATE YOU :)


Thanks for reading my Journey Guys
Abigail Konechny



Lose 10 pounds in 10 days.....

Day 2 of my 10 Day 10 Pound Challenge....



1 comment:

  1. 2 days ago started to brisk walk 2 km/day lost 4.4 lbs.
    Diet= plenty of Coffee, weetbix, cheese sandwich and hamburger or pie.
    had put on 2.2 lbs per week for 3 weeks on above diet
    25-sept-2013

    ReplyDelete