Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Daytime Makeup tutorial.

Today I'm writing a tutorial about how to create a a Daytime look in 20 minutes.

In my next blog I will tell you how to transform this look into a evening look....

 


So Apply foundation to your Skin, Concealer and blot powder.

So now you have a blank canvas.  

Scary I know, lol!!!







Next shape your brows... Guide to the perfect brow.


See the HUGE difference eyebrows make!!!

Make sure you do this it is Very Important.







Apply a base to the eyelid, this helps the eyeshadow stay on, no creasing will occur. I used a product called a MAC paint - Bare Canvas (you can use this will all colors.

Apply your first color directly on top with a flat brush.
I used MAC cosmetics - Shroom and MAC brush #229.





Next a reached for my beautiful blender color, I used a very warm rich tone that is very easy to blend. I applied this directly into the socket and gently blended it up to the eyebrow in a circular motion.


Applying the heaviest product directly into the crease - creates stronger shadow, therefore opening your eyes.

 I used Mac Cosmetics Eyeshadow - Texture and MAC Cosmetics brush #217.

To add a little more depth I added a darker brown to the socket.

I used MAC Cosmetics eyeshadow-Embark and MAC Cosmetics brush #224.





I constantly clean up my eyeshadow using a small amount of concealer, in a upward motion, to give the eye a "mini eye lift".

Using MAC Cosmetics Select Cover up concealer-NW20 and my MAC Cosmetics brush #252.

See the lift??




I now add my Eyeliner to the top of the eye. I prefer applying eyeliner with a angle brush, you get a lot more control.

To add a small wing follow the lifted eyeliner.

I used MAC Cosmetics Fluidline - Blacktrack and MAC Cosmetics brush #266

Again see how lifted the edge of my eye is, It makes Makeup very flattering.



To finish my Day look I Curl my lashes with my MAC Cosmetics tool and apply 2 coats of Mascara to top and bottom.

I use MAC Cosmetics Plush Lash mascara in black. 




























This look took me approximately 20 mins, really easy in the morning. If you have any comments please leave them below :) Thanks for Reading. Subscribe now!

Now watch out for my next blog, I will transform this into a evening look.....

Abigail Konechny
Visit my website


Subscribe now!!







6 comments:

  1. Did u put any eyeshadow on ur eyelid?
    Or u just focused on the crease?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, thanks for the comment...Yes i applied a base first on the lid called MAC PAINT in color Painterly, then I applied on the lid a MAC Eyeshadow called shroom on top.

      Let me know if this helps :)

      Thanks again
      www.alldolledupnow.com

      Delete
    2. Omg I guess i skipped that part everything makes sense now lol idk how I skipped it lol
      But thank u so much for responding=)

      Delete
  2. Omg I skipped that part idk how I did lol
    It makes sense lol thank u so much for writing back
    I really like the look=)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanx for the Share! Written very well. Thumbs Up! Daytime Make-up Tips

    ReplyDelete