Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Day 1 of my 10 day 10 pound Challenge...

Completed my first day, feeling awesome. I feel I have a lot more energy and I'm alot more productive.

My foods nutrient content is logged into fitday so this is how I get my end of day report. You can even customise your own food!

Here goes:

Breakfast 

Had an amazing breakfast, lean ham joint, 2 egg whites and a cup full of grapes.
   
Amount                                                 Calories                Fats                Carb            Protein
2 Boiled Egg Whites                                  34                        .1g                  .5g                7.2g
100g Fresh Ham Joint                               272                   10.5g                  0g               26.7g
1 cup of Grapes                                         110                       .3g                 29g              29.2g



Snack

Great pump of protein.

Amount                                                  Calories                Fats                Carb            Protein
50g of Turkey breast                                  40                        .3g                 1.8g               7.4g    




 Lunch

Lunch was delicious, again I have my Turkey in there, its extremely lean. If you can`t or do not want to do turkey opt for chicken or fish baked in water.

Amount                                                  Calories                Fats                 Carb           Protein
100g of Turkey breast                                80                        .6g                  3.6g             14.8g
100g of Salad leaves                                  24                         0g                  3.6                 2.4g
1 cup of cherry tomatoes                           24                         .3g                5.8g             1.3                    




Dinner

I had to retake this shot ssssooo the fish is frozen and the veg is uncooked......I completely forgot to take a shot before munching this bad boy down!Delicious by the way!
All the veg is cooked in water, no fat was added!

Amount                                                  Calories                Fats                 Carb           Protein
100g of Turkey breast                                80                        .6g                  3.6g              14.8g
Asian Style Basil Cod                               140                      3g                    3.5g              24g
4 Medium Mushrooms                              13                        .2g                   2.5g                1g
4Asparagus                                               10                        .1g                  1.8g              1.1g                




Snack

Again you can incorporate chicken or fish.

Amount                                                  Calories                Fats                Carb            Protein
50g of Turkey breast                                   40                        .3g                 1.8g               7.4g




This is an extremely strict diet my :         

Total calories: 870
Fat
(19%)
Carbs
(26%)
Protein
(55%)
Alcohol
(0%)
    I made my calorie intake low because I need to shock my body to loose weight.



I also drank 8 x 250ml water bottles.


Take this test: See that skin covering your lower abdominal area? Give it a pinch, pull it, and let it go. If it shakes with a sort of quick "rippled" motion, you are probably carrying a lot of fluid which you were assuming to be fat.



Drink More Water

That's right. You've probably heard this one before, and it is definitely true. This is the most important advice I can give, and I cannot stress its importance. Besides flushing out your kidneys and entire digestive system, hydrating your body, and brain, thereby allowing your metabolism to function more effectively, and just making for a nicer skin tone and appearance, drinking more water causes you to release more water through excretion, thereby dropping "water retention".

Aim for 1-2 gallons of water a day, but be sure to take a complete multi-vitamins, as drinking a lot of water causes you to excrete many ions which may result in a deficiency of certain vitamins.

Exercise

All this information was again logged into fitday.

I ran for 1hr and 50 mins on a treadmill, burning approximately 850 Calories.

My lifestyle consists of approximately 6 hours standing & 12 hours sedentary = 2062 calories burned.

Therefore I burnt 2912 calories in exercise - 870 calories eaten = 2042 calories burnt.


For every 3000 calories burned you loose 1 pound, therefore I'm hoping with a little help from my water drinking that I can of achieved my goal!

Let me know if you guys think this is helpful.....Again I just know from my personal 100 pound loss that this method worked for me...

Thanks for the read guys....

Leave comments and subscribe

Abigail Konechny
www.alldolledupnow.com


















7 comments:

  1. Hi Abigail, did u ran 1 hr and 50 min continuously? Thanks
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Susan

    No I did high interval which was run for 1 minute really fast then walk for 30 secs, keep on doin that it shocks the system! If you feel tired or weak make sure you do it after a meal and also break it up throughout the day ! Oh and drink loads of water!

    How are you getting on with it?

    Abby xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much Abigail for answering my question!!
    May I ask you: How you speed your metabolism?
    Thank you
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is their any specific food that speed your metabolism? and any type of exercise? if yes, then should the exercise be before a meal or after it? Thank you so much!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Susan
    Sorry for the delay in getting back to you this weekends been a little crazy!

    So ways to speed your metabolism is to:
    Dont skip Breakfast, as soon as you wake up eat, it starts your metabolism.
    Never skip meals. Its better to have 6-8 small meals a day than the standard 3 meals a day, it keeps your metabolism going.

    Always excercise after food - Food gives you the energy you need to work out but also you burn the calories you just ate with running...

    Hope that helps :)

    ReplyDelete