Friday, March 16, 2012

Kim Kardashians hair chain, hot or not???



SSSooooo I opened up my Facebook the other day and saw this interesting new hair jewelery from Kim Kardashian.

So at first I kinda thought it looked a little silly, but as the days have passed the public interest has grown and i must admit mine has also!

I am the Hair Queen (If i don't mind saying so myself) I have a full mane of BOHYME grade A Hair Extensions BUT i couldn't imagine my hair being able to hold the weight of this chain, without it looking flat and choked! so I can`t imagine most girls being able to hold this in there hair.


All that being said, I LOVE the idea, its the Egyptian Goddess look and extremely flattering.

Before you purchase think if your hair can hold the weight, if you think it will I think it will look awesome!!! xxxxx
Kim Kardashian Glam Up Hair Belle Noel Jewelry Hair Chain


Just my $0.02

Thanks Guys
Abigail Konechny
www.alldolledupnow.com

catch me on facebook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/AllDolledUp-Hair-Extensions-Makeup-more-Abigail-Konechny-Los-Angeles/180250495401516
or twitter:
https://twitter.com/#!/AllDolledupnow

No comments:

Post a Comment