Saturday, March 31, 2012

I lost 10.6 pounds in 10 days

Woohoo! I just weighed in and Guess what??? I lost 10.6 pounds!

These last few days have been really hard but TOTALLY worth it!

I believe the most of the lost came from my water intake, the rest was a combination of diet and exercise!

It is a hard diet and I deffinately would not recommend this over a long period of time. But short term it's awesome!!!

If you liked this method and you want to lose more than 10 pounds I recommend going on the diet for 10 days and having a rest period of 10 days before you resume!


Truthfully I don't think "dieting" is a long term solution. Combination of a healthy diet and exercise will do wonders on your body!

If anyone has any questions feel free to email me on abigail@alldolledupnow.com

Thanks for the read guys!

1 comment: