Friday, March 23, 2012

Day 3 of my 10 Day 10 Pound Challenge....

As I blogged this morning "I Lost 4.4lb in 2 DAYS !!!"  ......It was a great boost.

But don't expect the same loss again, the first weigh in is ALWAYS the biggest, due to water flushing out my system.

OK so Day 3 is over in my "lose 10 pounds in 10 days" challenge.

I was feeling great until this evening, I feel very numb, eating meat was like eating cardboard but i suppose that's the name of the game!

I took my son to McDonald's and it was HARD!!....LOL!!
My Blogs a little short today, I feel a wee bit tired. But for such a limited period of time it will be worth it!!!

Here goes:

Breakfast:

Amount                        Calories                 Fats                    Carb                  Protein
100g Ham Sliced              272                    10.5g                              0                        26.7g

2 Medium Strawberries   12                          .1g                             2.8g                       .2g
Total:                             284                     10.6g                       2.8g                   26.7g


Snack:
Again I made my lean Turkey breast 50g.
Amount                    Calories                     Fats                     Carb                 Protein
50g of Turkey breast       40                         .3g                           1.8g                      7.4g

Lunch:

Amount                     Calories                  Fats                        Carb                    Protein
Asian Style Basil Cod      140                            3g                             3.5g                             24g
50g of Salad leaves            12                             0g                             1.8g                             1.2g
2 Boiled Egg whites         34                             .1g                              .5g                              7.2g
5 cup of cherry tomatoes 12                           .15g                            2.9g                             .65g
4 slices of Cucumber            3                              0                               .6g                              .2g
.5 cup of raw Onion            23                            .1g                             5.4g                             .6g
1 Cubic inch of Feta           45                            3.6g                             .7g                            2.4g
Total:                               269                      6.95g                          15.4g                        36.25g




Dinner    
              
Amount                    Calories                   Fats                          Carb                   Protein
100g Ham Sliced            272                         10.5g                                  0                          26.7g
100g of Turkey breast    80                              .6g                               3.6g                        14.8g
.5 cup of Grapes                65                            .15g                              14.5g                        14.6g
Total:                             417                        11.25g                         18.1g                     56.1g


Today I consumed:            1001  Calories


Fat
(30%)
Carbs
(16%)
Protein
(53%)
Alcohol
(0%)





I ran for 1hr and 50 Min's on a treadmill at burning approximately 875 Calories.My lifestyle consists of approximately 8 hours standing & 14 hours sedentary = 2048 calories burned.

Therefore I burnt 2923 calories in exercise - 1001 calories eaten =1922 calories burnt.

We will see in the morning if my diet has been again.

Stay tuned :)

Thanks for checking out my blog guys, Any question please ask :)
Abigail Konechny
www.alldolledupnow.com






No comments:

Post a Comment